I asked a number of people what they thought about classical concerts. Click the links below to read their comments about what they love and/or hate about concerts as well as their idea of a perfect concert:
- Comments from friends and family
- Artistic Director to Southbank Sinfonia
- Thoughts of Young Creative
- Thoughts of Music educationalist
- Artistic Director to Music 55-57
I developed my view about what makes a good classical concert after listening to other people’s responses and attending events. Click the links below to read the articles:
- My ideal concert on 25 October
- My ideal concert on 3 August
- How to emotionally respond in concerts?
- Lessons learnt from Musical Pictures
- What is classical music?
- Encouraging cross-culture collaborations
You can read my final argument here which emphasises the need for concerts to diversify.